Live and Study in Oxford
July 20–Aug. 8, 2015
Experience the tradition and intellectual challenge of studying and living at University of Oxford in this unique three-week summer seminar program. Join other intellectually curious adults for a scholarly adventure within the hallowed walls of one of the world's oldest universities.
Priority enrollment opens Oct. 14, 2014; full seminar information will be available then. Regular enrollment opens Oct. 30.
- The 19th-Century Novel in Context (Part One: 1837–1867)
- Across the Pond: Anglo-American Exchanges in Garden Design
- Art and Power in the Age of Chaucer
- The Cotswolds
- Did the Victors Lose the Peace? History, Politics and Economics: 1945–2015
- Image and Identity: A Study of British Portraiture
- Into the Vortex: 1919–1941
- Medicine: Ethics and Practice
- Shakespeare's Comic Worlds
- The Spirit of Industrial and Romantic England: 1776–1914
- The Tudors: Myth, Performance and Reality