Live and Study in Oxford
July 18–Aug. 6, 2016
Experience the tradition and intellectual challenge of studying and living at University of Oxford in this unique three-week summer seminar program. Join other intellectually curious adults for a scholarly adventure within the hallowed walls of one of the world's oldest universities.
General enrollment for the 2016 Oxford Berkeley Program is now open.
- The 19th-Century Novel in Context: Fantasy, Sensation, Detection and Decadence
- The Art of British Craft
- The Birth of the Modern
- The Black Death: Crises and Consequences
- Courtly Shakespeare (FULL)
- Did the Victors Lose the Peace? History, Politics and Economics: 1945–2015
- From Castle to Country House (Only 2 Spots Left!)
- The Long Weekend: Life in the English Country House, 1918–1939 (FULL)
- Politics, Painting and Poetry in an English Paradise
- Royalty, Rivalry and Revolt: Georgian England and the American Revolution
- Society Transformed: The English Reformations and Their Impact on Culture and Belief, c. 1470–1642