Live and Study in Oxford
July 20–Aug. 8, 2015
Experience the tradition and intellectual challenge of studying and living at University of Oxford in this unique three-week summer seminar program. Join other intellectually curious adults for a scholarly adventure within the hallowed walls of one of the world's oldest universities.
Registration is now open.
Please choose one seminar.
- The 19th-Century Novel in Context, Part One: 1837–1867
- Across the Pond: Anglo-American Exchanges in Garden Design
- Art and Power in the Age of Chaucer
- The Cotswolds
- Did the Victors Lose the Peace? History, Politics and Economics: 1945–2015 (FULL)
- Image and Identity: A Study of British Portraiture
- Into the Vortex: Britain in the Interwar Years, 1919–1939 (FULL)
- Lunatics, Lovers and Poets in Shakespeare's Comic Worlds (FULL)
- Medicine: Ethics and Practice (CLOSED)
- Roman Britain (NEWLY ADDED)
- The Spirit of Industrial and Romantic England: 1776–1914 (FULL)
- The Tudors: Myth, Performance and Reality