Live and Study in Oxford
Plan to join us in summer 2015 and become part of this exciting intellectual tradition.
Priority enrollment opens Oct. 14, 2014; full seminar information will be available then. Regular enrollment opens Oct. 30.
July 20–Aug. 8, 2015
Experience the tradition and intellectual challenge of studying and living at University of Oxford in this unique three-week summer seminar program. Join other intellectually curious adults for a scholarly adventure within the hallowed walls of one of the world's oldest universities.
- The 19th-Century Novel in Context (Part One: 1837–1867)
- Across the Pond: Anglo-American Exchanges in Garden Design
- Art and Power in the Age of Chaucer
- The Cotswolds
- Did the Victors Lose the Peace? History, Politics and Economics: 1945–2015
- Image and Identity: A Study of British Portraiture
- Into the Vortex: 1919–1941
- Medicine: Ethics and Practice
- Shakespeare's Comic Worlds
- The Spirit of Industrial and Romantic England: 1776–1914
- The Tudors: Myth, Performance and Reality