Live and Study in Oxford
Plan to join us in summer 2014 and become part of this exciting intellectual tradition.
Enrollment opens Oct. 23, 2013.
July 21–Aug. 9, 2014
Experience the tradition and intellectual challenge of studying and living at University of Oxford in this unique three-week summer seminar program. Join other intellectually curious adults for a scholarly adventure within the hallowed walls of one of the world's oldest universities.
- The Art of the English Garden
- Brave New Worlds: The International Economy Since Bretton Woods
- Castles and Country Houses: A Social, Economic and Architectural Study
- Courtiers, Conspirators and Adventurers: The Elizabethan and Jacobean Age
- English Cathedrals and Monasteries in the Middle Ages
- The Great Families of Britain
- Jane Austen in Context
- Science, Technology and Medicine: History of Their Interaction
- Shakespeare’s Kings and Queens (FULL)
- Tales of Place: The Impact of Houses and Landscapes on English Life and Fiction
- The War to End Wars: The Causes, Course and Consequences of the Crisis of 1914–1919 (FULL)