Sales Development Representatives play a key role in growing new business for many companies. But the role is challenging and often fraught with frustration. In this two-day intensive workshop, reps learn valuable tactics to work with and qualify leads in order to rapidly increase overall effectiveness. Workshop topics include communication strategies, mock phone call exercises, recorded phone call appraisals and sales simulations to test new skills. Participants come away with a body of knowledge and new techniques that engender confidence and a much stronger acumen to evaluate and build customer relationships. Upon successful completion of this intensive workshop, you receive a certificate of participation.
- Develop effective sales strategies to engage prospects and get more appointments.
- Engage prospects with high-value questions that co-create insights and advance the sale.
- Build compelling sales proposals and value propositions that turn prospects into clients.
- Invalidate objections and misperceptions to refocus prospects and clients on value.
- Understand three mega-trends in selling and how to differentiate yourself from other sells.
- Manage your time and territory to boost your sales productivity.
Who Should Attend
Participants should have up to three years of experience in the field. Appropriate attendees include:
- New business development representatives
- Customer acquisitions specialists
- Outbound sales professionals (tele-selling or field-selling)
- Territory sales professionals with assigned lists who also must develop new business
|Time||Day 1||Day 2|
|9 am||3 Mega-Trends in Selling||Review: Quality Questions, DISCOVER Questions|
|10:45 am||The Buyer's Perspective, 3 Levels of Value||Sales Simulation: Needs Assessment and Quality Questions|
|11:45 am||The Seller's Intent||Linking Needs and Solutions|
|1 pm||The Sales Process||Anticipating the Needs of Your Clients (By Title and Industry)|
|1:30 pm||Strategic Prospecting||Value Propositions|
|2 pm||Opening More Sales||Proposales|
|3 pm||Dialogic (vs. Diagnostic) Needs Assessment||Invalidating Objections|
|3:45 pm||Asking Quality Questions||
Closing the Sale; Sales Simulation: Proposal to Close
|4:45 pm||Recap and Assignment||
Recap and Next Steps
*Schedule subject to change.
Deb Calvert, author of the bestseller DISCOVER Questions Get You Connected, has been named a Top 50 Sales Influencer in 2014 and 2015. With more than 25 years of experience as a sales professional, sales manager, senior sales leader, Fortune 500 Director of Sales Training and independent consultant, Calvert has worked with more than 300 companies to boost sales productivity. Calvert writes the CONNECT2Sell blog, voted by sales experts as one of the top three international sales blogs in 2015. She is the host of CONNECT! Online Radio for Sales Professionals and is an in-demand speaker at sales and leadership conferences and events.
Drop/refund and transfer requests for this Corporate and Professional Programs intensive workshop are subject to a nonrefundable $250 processing fee and must be made no later than three days prior to the course start date. Drop/refund requests that are a result of course cancellations are not subject to the processing fee.
Departmental contact: email@example.com | (510) 664-4005