Learn how to apply concepts and strategies to navigate and influence your organization's behavior. By understanding how individual and organizational behavior impact the achievement of business goals, you can increase your employees' and company's overall performance. Discover a tactical-versus-strategic approach to address challenges, and learn concrete skills to improve your ability to lead teams and achieve business goals.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- develop a high-performing team in a cross-cultural setting,
- manage conflict and apply fruitful friction,
- navigate cultural and individual differences.
Gain the skills to communicate effectively in a complex business environment. Learn how to be flexible so you can communicate both upstream and downstream, as well as with vendors, clients, stakeholders and other partner organizations from a variety of business cultures. Study communication theory, review case studies, discuss topical communication issues from the weekly news, and practice communication strategies.
After completing this course, you will:
- understand the complexities of organizational communication, especially in an increasingly multicultural business environment;
- comprehend the major principles of communication theory;
- communicate persuasively with a variety of audiences.
Understand the psychology of individual and organizational change, and its implications for managing change, from a human dynamic perspective. You use case studies and interactive group exercises to help understand the critical success factors in implementing organizational change.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- help individuals and teams cope with transition and build resiliency for future changes;
- identify the impacts and risks associated with change and apply effective tools for planning the successful implementation of small- and large-scale change initiatives;
- address change-related challenges using a variety of techniques, including group facilitation, mediation and conflict resolution.