In this two-day workshop, you learn how to represent yourself more effectively in today’s highly competitive business climate. The course focuses on developing skills for projecting a confident image, organizing ideas for maximum impact, thinking on one’s feet and working effectively with visual aids to create a stronger connection with your audience so that they can better hear and retain your message. Your exercises will be videotaped for presentation, analysis and feedback, providing you with real-time coaching in the practical tools necessary to create dynamic, professional presentations.
- Gain an understanding of how listeners assess confidence and credibility
- Become more aware of your personal strengths and areas for improvement
- Understand how to organize your content for impact
- Learn techniques to make your visual aids compelling and effective in delivering your message
What You Learn
- Speaking skills
- Managing nervousness
- Effective presentation materials (slides and handouts)
- Action plan for practicing on your own
- Impromptu speaking
How You Learn
- Individual speaking exercises
- Written exercises
- Direct feedback and coaching from the instructor
Is This Course Right for Me?
If you desire to improve your communication and presentation skills, you should enroll.