Learn best practices in developing and writing a comprehensive marketing plan. Examine how marketing plans change with the life cycle or market conditions of a product or service. Develop a model marketing plan that includes an analysis of competition, pricing, promotion, distribution and the value proposition. Special emphasis is placed on adopting and maintaining a customer focus when creating marketing plans.
- Learn how to create a strategic marketing plan
- Study cases of leading firms to focus on key aspects of marketing planning
- Practice developing marketing plans through group projects and exercises
What You Learn
Defining the marketing competitive set
- Customer analysis
- Market potential and sales forecasting
- Product strategy
- Integrated marketing communications
- Financial performance
- Monitors and controls
- Contingency plans
How You Learn
- Group projects
- Case analyses
Is This Course Right for Me?
This class is designed for those who are considering a career in marketing, sales, advertising or related areas, and for those who are already employed in the marketing area but want further marketing knowledge to enhance their career opportunities.