The continual push to innovate is felt not only at companies in Silicon Valley but also at businesses across the globe and in all industries. At the startup company or at a more mature business, capturing additional market share through creative innovation drives success. In this intensive workshop, you explore how to build, lead and sustain a culture of innovation. Using an innovation model, you will understand how to increase customer acceptance and scale your business. Gain ideas and methodologies to help you and your enterprise innovate in areas of products, services and work practices. Upon successful completion of this intensive workshop, you receive a certificate of participation.
- Define, create and successfully complete an innovation program.
- Lead innovation efforts.
- Boost innovation skills and prospects.
- Build and sustain an innovative culture.
Who Should Attend
Appropriate experience levels include:
- Mid- to senior-level managers and directors
- Innovative individual contributors