"I'm convinced that the words 'UC Berkeley Extension' opened doors for me."
Certificates and Programs in Behavioral Health Sciences
Contact us if you have questions, or need additional help.
- highest level of academic achievement offered by UC Berkeley Extension
- minimum of 140 hours of coursework
- usually 6–8 required courses and electives
- achieve intellectual mastery and technical expertise in your chosen field
- qualifies as an academic credential, which may be included on a résumé
Professional Programs of Study
- focused subject concentrations
- usually 3 or more coordinated courses
- develop a skill set within a specific area or discipline
- can carry continuing education units (CEU) or other professional licensure credits