We maintain permanent academic records for UC Berkeley Extension students who have completed credit courses and noncredit courses numbered 800–899, and noncredit courses that carry CEU values.

UC Berkeley Extension transitioned to a new student information system in July 2013. You can log in to your student account on the UC Berkeley Extension website and view your enrollment history including coursework and final course grades. You can also download and print enrollment confirmations and achievement reports. However, due to the system transition, you may not be able to view your academic history in its entirety. To review your full academic history, you can order a transcript via the link below.

Ordering Transcripts

University of California, Berkeley, Extension's offices are closed to the public from Dec. 24, 2016, through Jan. 2, 2017, in observance of the winter holidays. However, students will still be able to place transcript orders online, which will be fulfilled in the order they are received once Extension reopens on Jan. 3, 2017. Orders for express mail service and special processing will not be available during the holiday closure.

UC Berkeley Extension transcript requests are submitted via our online transcript ordering service:

Order Credentials from Parchment



Electronic Transcript Orders (1-2 business days)


Paper Transcript Order (5-7 business days)



Paper Transcript Shipping Charges

USPS Domestic Mail


USPS International Mail


FedEx Overnight Domestic


FedEx International


If you have not yet finished your coursework or have not received grades for courses that must appear on your transcript, check Hold for final grade(s) on the order form and indicate the course title, term and year that you will complete that coursework. The UC Berkeley Extension Registrar's Office will not issue your transcript(s) until those grades have been recorded. Orders that are pending for more than 30 days for pending grades will be cancelled.

If you have any questions about the ordering process, please contact us at or 510-642-4111, option 3.

Transcript Holds

A hold may be placed on your records and no request for transcript is granted until all outstanding balances to the University are paid in full.

Course Description and Enrollment Verification

Past catalogs are available in PDF format. If you cannot find the course description, please contact the Records Unit at (510) 642-4111, option 3.

Verification of student record information for employment and background reviews requires a fee and a signed release form from you. UC Berkeley Extension denotes on the forms you submit whether you are taking your coursework online. Please allow 15 business days for processing. If you have questions, call (510) 642-4111 and press option 3 or email

For additional information, please see: