The cornerstone of any successful business is a workforce of well-trained, efficient employees. Busy professionals benefit from in-depth training to hone their current skills and become fluent in emerging trends and technologies, without a substantial time investment. UC Berkeley Extension's Corporate and Professional Programs are designed to create engaged, productive employees in a format that meets your company's needs, time frame and budget—giving you a competitive industry advantage. Join our email list to stay informed about Corporate and Professional Programs.
Industry-specific, Berkeley-quality courses ensure that your staff receives targeted knowledge with real-world applications. Our instructors, who are experienced practitioners in their industries, understand the practical issues and challenges your employees face.
Accelerated, In-Depth Intensive Workshops
Our customized intensives aim to boost employee productivity and retention in the following areas:
- Program Management BUS ADM 1075, March 24–26, 2015
- Fundamentals of Management BUS ADM 1081, April 7–8, 2015
- The Drug Development Process: An Intensive Seminar PB HLTH 1023, April 20–21, 2015
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Improve Communication BUS ADM 1102, May 7–8, 2015
- Communicating Effectively in a Diverse Workplace BUS ADM 1077, May 11–12, 2015
- Accelerating Intrapreneurial Innovation BUS ADM 1095, May 20–22, 2015
- Principles of Effective Leadership BUS ADM 1082, Aug. 18–19, 2015
- Coaching and Mentoring for Leaders: The Secret to Increasing Motivation and Productivity BUS ADM 1093, Aug. 20, 2015
- Change Management BUS ADM 1080, Sept. 15–16, 2015
- Bioscience Essentials for Industry Professionals: An Intensive Seminar MCELLBI 1001, TBD
- Forecasting and Budgeting for Nonfinancial Managers BUS ADM 1083, TBD
Design Your Own Program
We also offer customized programs designed to your specifications and delivered where and when you choose. Our training consultants translate your needs into focused, effective courses and programs delivered by our expert instructors. Your employees will learn new solutions and best practices that they can use on the job right away. Learn more.