The cornerstone of any successful business is a workforce of well-trained, efficient employees. Busy professionals benefit from in-depth training to hone their current skills and become fluent in emerging trends and technologies, without a substantial time investment. UC Berkeley Extension's Corporate and Professional Programs are designed to create engaged, productive employees in a format that meets your company's needs, time frame and budget—giving you a competitive industry advantage. Join our email list to stay informed about Corporate and Professional Programs.
Industry-specific, Berkeley-quality courses ensure that your staff receives targeted knowledge with real-world applications. Our instructors, who are experienced practitioners in their industries, understand the practical issues and challenges your employees face.
Accelerated, In-Depth Intensive Workshops
Our customized intensives aim to boost employee productivity and retention in the following areas:
- Fundamentals of Management BUS ADM 1081, March 15–16 or Nov. 1–2
- Managerial Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers BUS ADM 1083, March 17
- Program Management BUS ADM 1075, March 22–24 or Oct. 18–20
- Change Management BUS ADM 1080, April 5–7 or Sept. 21–23
- Sales Development Principles BUS ADM 1115, April 12–13 or Nov. 9–10
- Coaching and Mentoring for Leaders: The Secret to Increasing Motivation and Productivity BUS ADM 1093, April 13 or Sept. 20
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Improve Communication BUS ADM 1102, April 19–20 or Oct. 24–25
- Team Facilitation Skills BUS ADM 1192, April 27 or Nov. 16
- Principles of Effective Leadership BUS ADM 1082, Aug. 9–10
- Communicating Effectively in a Diverse Workplace BUS ADM 1077, TBD
- Accelerating Intrapreneurial Innovation BUS ADM 1095, TBD
Faculty/practitioner-led intensive institute
Learn from esteemed UC Berkeley faculty and senior practitioners.
- Innovative HR Leadership for Aspiring Chief HR Officers BUS ADM 1189, May 3–5, 2016
month-long online accelerators
Gain new skills through interactive discussions, readings, videos and written assignments.
- Berkeley Negotiation Accelerator BUS ADM 1187, March 2–April 6
- Berkeley Influence Accelerator BUS ADM 1190, March 30–May 4
- Berkeley Leadership Accelerator BUS ADM 1109, May 25–July 6
Design Your Own Program
We also offer customized programs designed to your specifications and delivered where and when you choose. Our training consultants translate your needs into focused, effective courses and programs delivered by our expert instructors. Your employees will learn new solutions and best practices that they can use on the job right away. Learn more.