Stay up to date with courses and trends in Technology and Information Management
UC Berkeley Extension's programs and courses in technology and information management provide the innovative training you need to thrive in today's dynamic market. Get the latest approaches in enterprise solutions and leadership, integrated technical and business process management, business analysis, quantitative-based analysis and decision making, business intelligence and information administration, databases and applications development, computer languages, operating systems, electrical engineering and technology fundamentals. Courses are offered in Berkeley; San Francisco; Belmont; online; and, by request, on-site.
Professional certificates are the highest level of academic achievement from UC Berkeley Extension. Specialized programs of study provide focused subject concentrations to develop skills within specific disciplines. Learn more.
Specialized programs of study
- Advanced Program In Software Development
- Professional Program in Data Administration and Management
- Professional Program in Data Analysis
- Professional Sequence in Business Intelligence and SAS Analytics Software
- Professional Sequence in Innovation Leadership for Technical Professionals
- Professional Sequence in Semiconductor Technology Fundamentals
New! Advanced Program in Software Development
Have you been working as a software developer for a few years and find that you need more advanced skills for your current position or to get ahead? Gain a mix of instruction in software development and software management skills. Learn more.