Stay up to date with courses and trends in Technology and Information Management
"I was definitely on top of my job interviews because the interviewers asked questions mostly about things I learned in those classes."
Read more from Sergey Khristoforov.
UC Berkeley Extension's programs and courses in technology and information management provide the innovative training you need to thrive in today's dynamic market. Get the latest approaches in enterprise solutions and leadership, integrated technical and business process management, business analysis, quantitative-based analysis and decision making, business intelligence and information administration, databases and applications development, computer languages, operating systems, electrical engineering and technology fundamentals. Courses are offered in Berkeley; San Francisco; Belmont; online; and, by request, on-site.
Professional certificates are the highest level of academic achievement from UC Berkeley Extension. Specialized programs of study provide focused subject concentrations to develop skills within specific disciplines. Learn more.
Specialized programs of study
- Advanced Program In Software Development
- Professional Program in Data Administration and Management
- Professional Program in Data Analysis
- Professional Program in Web Development
- Professional Sequence in Business Intelligence and SAS Analytics Software
- Professional Sequence in Semiconductor Technology Fundamentals
- Managing Data(bases) Using SQL, Oct. 6 in San Francisco
- Business Intelligence With SQL Server, Oct. 10 in San Francisco
- Python for Data Analysis and Scientific Computing, Oct. 12 in Berkeley
- Data Mining Using SQL, Oct. 15 in San Francisco
- Software Requirements Analysis, Oct. 15 in Belmont
- Introduction to Data Sciences and Analytics, Oct. 25 in San Francisco and online, anytime
- Data Modeling and Database Design, Nov. 19 in San Francisco