UC Berkeley Extension's programs and courses in technology and information management provide the innovative training you need to thrive in today's dynamic market. Get the latest approaches in enterprise solutions and leadership, integrated technical and business process management, business analysis, quantitative-based analysis and decision making, business intelligence and information administration, databases and applications development, computer languages, operating systems, electrical engineering and technology fundamentals. Courses are offered in Berkeley; San Francisco; Belmont; online; and, by request, on-site.
View fall 2015 Technology and Information Management (interactive PDF) or find all courses in the following areas:
Professional certificates are the highest level of academic achievement from UC Berkeley Extension. Specialized programs of study provide focused subject concentrations to develop skills within specific disciplines. Learn more.
Specialized programs of study
- Professional Program in Data Administration and Management
- Professional Program in Data Analysis
- Professional Sequence in Business Intelligence and SAS Analytics Software
- Professional Sequence in Innovation Leadership for Technical Professionals
- Professional Sequence in Semiconductor Technology Fundamentals
- Professional Series in Virtual and Cloud Computing
New! Hands-On Machine Learning With Spark
Using Apache Spark, grasp the basic concepts of different machine-learning algorithms through use cases and hands-on exercises: when to use an algorithm, how to use it and what to pay attention to when using it. Course starts Aug. 25. Learn more.