Stay up to date with courses and trends in Technology and Information Management
"I was definitely on top of my job interviews because the interviewers asked questions mostly about things I learned in those classes."
Read more from Sergey Khristoforov.
UC Berkeley Extension's programs and courses in technology and information management provide the innovative training you need to thrive in today's dynamic market. Get the latest approaches in enterprise solutions and leadership, integrated technical and business process management, business analysis, quantitative-based analysis and decision making, business intelligence and information administration, databases and applications development, computer languages, operating systems, electrical engineering and technology fundamentals. Courses are offered in Berkeley; San Francisco; Belmont; online; and, by request, on-site.
Professional certificates are the highest level of academic achievement from UC Berkeley Extension. Specialized programs of study provide focused subject concentrations to develop skills within specific disciplines. Learn more.
Specialized programs of study
- Predictive Analytics Using the SAS System, May 31 in San Francisco
- Introduction to Relational Database Management Systems, June 1 in San Francisco
- Introduction to HTML and CSS, June 1 in San Francisco
- Introduction to Big Data, June 2 in San Francisco
- Introduction to the SAS System, June 2 in San Francisco
- Introduction to MySQL and PHP, June 2 in San Francisco
Have you been working as a software developer for a few years and find that you need more advanced skills for your current position or to get ahead? Gain a mix of instruction in software development and software management skills. Learn more.