Stay up to date with courses and trends in Technology and Information Management
"I was definitely on top of my job interviews because the interviewers asked questions mostly about things I learned in those classes."
Read more from Sergey Khristoforov.
UC Berkeley Extension's programs and courses in technology and information management provide the innovative training you need to thrive in today's dynamic market. Get the latest approaches in enterprise solutions and leadership, integrated technical and business process management, business analysis, quantitative-based analysis and decision making, business intelligence and information administration, databases and applications development, computer languages, operating systems, electrical engineering and technology fundamentals. Courses are offered in Berkeley; San Francisco; Belmont; online; and, by request, on-site.
Professional certificates are the highest level of academic achievement from UC Berkeley Extension. Specialized programs of study provide focused subject concentrations to develop skills within specific disciplines. Learn more.
Specialized programs of study
- Machine Learning and Data Mining Using SAS, June 11 in San Francisco
- First Course in Java, Enroll Anytime or June 15 in San Francisco
- Linux Command Line: An Introduction, June 18 in San Francisco
- Business Intelligence With SQL Server, June 28 in San Francisco
- Advanced Java: Developing With APIs, June 30 in San Francisco
- Software Quality Assurance Methodologies: Practices in the Software Industry, July 16 in Belmont
- Programming With Ruby, July 30 in Berkeley
- Android Application Programming, July 30 in San Francisco
- Introduction to Node.js, Aug. 2 in San Francisco
Have you been working as a software developer for a few years and find that you need more advanced skills for your current position or to get ahead? Gain a mix of instruction in software development and software management skills. Learn more.