Learn to use data visualization and business intelligence to support marketing decision making in a variety of enterprises. Examine strategies to turn big data into market insights. Gain proficiency in visualizing and presenting data. Understand how to tell a story using data to inform senior management's marketing decisions in driving revenue and growth. Tie in the content learned in Strategic Marketing Analytics and Marketing Analytics Tools and Technologies to efficiently build data- and analytics-driven presentations.
- Be able to tell stories based on data to improve marketing decisions
- Understand data visualization and business intelligence best practices through projects
- Learn by doing through hands-on data manipulation and building different views of the data to support marketing decisions
What You Learn
- Marketing intelligence vs. business intelligence
- Visualization as a tool
- Quantitative relationships
- Measure of variation, correlation, ratio and money
- Table and graph design and structure
- Nominal and Ordinal comparisons
- Time series
- Ranking and deviations
- Characteristics of well-told statistical stories
- Designing data-driven presentations
- Technologies and processes to support Big Data
- Multi-touch attribution
- Campaign management
- Targeting and segmentation
How You Learn
- Interactive lectures
- In-class exercises
Is This Course Right for Me?
This class is intended for marketing professionals who need to quantitatively show and present the impact of their marketing efforts.