- Have a working understanding of Revit Architecture's fundamental concepts
- Be able to document and develop a design idea through plans, sections, elevations and 3D modeling
What You’ll Learn
- Project environment S
- naps and snap overrides
- Walls, doors and windows
- Component families
- Reference planes
- Floor and ceiling plan views
- Graphics and visual overrides
- Sections, elevations and callouts
- Scope box Line work
- Curtain walls and curtain systems
- Model lines and text
- Importing/exporting CAD files and images
How You’ll Learn
- Lab practice
- In-class demonstrations
- Midterm and final projects
Is This Course Right for You?
This is a required course for students enrolled in the Certificate Program in Interior Design and Interior Architecture. Design professionals can benefit from learning this state-of-the-art software that is becoming an industry standard.
Student Cimon Starr created this project while taking Revit.