Gain the skills to create effective concept and design drawings using 2-D and 3-D software. In this introductory course, learn how to use Google SketchUp and Adobe Photoshop and InDesign to augment your creative ideas. This class is perfect for students and design professionals alike, particularly in the fields of interior design, architecture and landscaping.
Expand or collapse section
Course Learning Objectives
- Enhance, manipulate and create raster-based graphics
- Deploy basic 3D modeling skills
- Lay out large-format presentations showcasing spatial design skills
- Develop a unique visual language
How You Learn
- Short lectures
- Technical demonstrations
- In-class workshops
- Group meetings and critiques
- Homework assignments
- Pin-up style reviews
- Final project
Student Irang Im created this design while taking Digital Presentation Techniques.