Every organization is perfectly designed to achieve the results it is currently getting. And nearly every organization wants to do better: expand, grow, gain more profit, serve more customers. What factors matter most in helping the organization change?
In this course we’ll learn the fundamental theories of Organization Development, explore the dynamics that happen at the individual, team and leadership levels that impact change, and apply OD approaches to diagnosing and enabling the organization to change.
- Apply fundamental models of organization development and change
- Diagnose the organization’s ability to change and the roles we can play in changing it
- Appreciate the dynamics occurring at the individual, team and leadership level that impact organizational health and change
- Apply diagnostics and propose interventions to promote change
What You Learn
- Organization development frameworks and models
- Individual, team and leadership influences on change
- Diagnostic models and strategies
- Impact of organization culture and regional culture
- How to apply OD thinking to solving organizational issues
How You Learn
- Case studies
- Student presentations
Is This Course Right for Me?
This class is intended for organization development, business management, leadership, training and development, and HR management professionals.